SB ROUTE 99 AND AVENUE 12 OVER-CROSSING WILL BE CLOSED DUE TO ROADWAY EXCAVATION. FROM 02/01/2021 @801PM TILL 03/25/2021 @ 501PM LONG TERM WORK. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERN FEEL FREE TO REACH US AT 559-263-8080
THANK YOU FROM MCC DISPATCHER
As we face unprecedented worldwide action to stop the spread of coronavirus, California public health officials have issued multiple policies on gathering to protect public health and slow the spread of COVID-19. In addressing these concern,
Madera County Connection (MCC) Transit is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our staff and passengers. In doing so, MCC has taken the following steps with the guidance from the CDC and local health authorities to:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of our facilities.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing all of our vehicles 3-4 times per day. Items covered but not limited to disinfecting:
- All hand rails
- Fare box
- Seats, seat belts, arm rest
- Any area that a passenger might touch while sitting, entering or exiting the vehicle
- Require all riders to wear mask while on-board (children 5 and under are not required to wear a mask).
In addition to above,
We posted (STOP THE SPREAD OF GERMS) flyer on all vehicles
Provided disinfectant wipes and gloves to our staff
As of today February 16, 2021 MCC has not restricted any of our transportation services
Updates will be posted as soon as they are available