Open GTFS Data
Data for Madera County Connection service information (schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar) is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Download the Madera County Connection GTFS data file at the Transitland website. This data is maintained with the support of Trillium Solutions, Inc GTFS Manager software.
If you are a developer with questions about MCC services or data, contact Madera County Connection.
Terms and guidelines for use of GTFS data
- GTFS data is provided without warranties.
- No availability guarantees are expressed or implied.
- The agency (Madera County Connection) retains full rights to the data.
- The agency (Madera County Connection) reserves the right to use the Madera County Connection Transit logo. 3rd party applications may NOT display this logo. The logo is an indicator only for official, agency-supplied materials.
- 3rd party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated with Madera County Connection (MCC).